Derby Safeguarding Adults Board (DSAB)
Everybody in Derby will be able to live safely, free from harm and to contribute to their own and other peoples health and wellbeing.
Who are the board members?
The Board is made up of partner agencies which include:
- Derby City Council
- Southern Derbyshire Clinical Commissioning Group
- University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust
- Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Derbyshire Health United (DHU) Health Care CIC
- Derbyshire Constabulary
- Care Quality Commission
- National Probation Service Midlands
- Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire and Rutland Rehabilitation CRC
- East Midlands Ambulance Service
- Derbyshire Police and Crime Commissioner
- Derbyshire Fire and Rescue Service
- City and Neighbourhood Partnership
- Derby Homes
- University of Derby
- NHS England
- Public Health
What does the board do?
The Derby Safeguarding Adults Board is committed to working together to ensure that Adults who have care and support needs in Derby are supported to safeguard themselves from abuse and can report any concerns they may have, please see our Three Year Strategic Plan (April 2015 - March 2018) [PDF, 245kb]
Safeguarding Adults and their carers from abuse is everyone's business and responsibility
There is a zero tolerance approach to the abuse of Adults wherever this occurs.
Derby Safeguarding Adults Board is supporting by the following Subgroups:
- Learning and Development Subgroup
- Performance and Improvment Subgroup
- Customer Inclusion Subgroup
- Mental Capacity Act / Deprivation of Liberty Safeguard Subgroup